Art Jam Riverside - Artist Registration
You are purchasing a 10x10 Artist Booth at the WZID Art Jam Riverside on Saturday, September 8, 2018 in Arms Park in Manchester, NH.
You are invited to be part of the WZID Art-Jam Riverside presented by Hannaford Supermarkets on Saturday September 8, 2018. Our goal is to present a wide range of live artistic expression in celebration of the arts for all. A portion of funds raised at this event will be donated to various organizations working to battle addiction. Our partner in this effort is Granite United Way. If you are interested in displaying or selling of your art, please fill out the application below.
Event Location: Arms Park, Manchester-NH.
Date: Saturday September 8, 2018
Event Time: 10a-3p
Set-up: You will be notified of an exact time and location as set-up is a coordinated event dictated by the space involved.
Fee: $60 - 10 x 10 area on the vendor side (table and 2 chairs included)
Rules and Information:
1. Emphasis is on creating art in place for public viewing. We are looking for Fine Art, Sculpture, Watercolor, Chalk, Graffiti, etc. In other words a wide range of artistic expression.
2. Participants are encouraged to actively create their work during Art-Jam Riverside. It is fun for the visitors and it gives a talking point to engage.
3. Park opens at 8am for set up. There is limited assistance available for load in and out.
4. All participants are required to be set up by opening (10am) and remain set up until closing (3pm)
5. Small tents are welcome and must be weighted to prevent ‘fly-away’ in the event of wind. (in 10x10 space only)
6. There is a $10.00 admission fee for the public, children under 12 admitted free. All admission fees will be donated to the Granite United Way.
7. WZID, the Manchester Radio Group and its’ corporate sponsors are not responsible for items lost or stolen during the event.
8. Electricity and Wi-Fi is not available. Portable generators are allowed but must meet local code and may be inspected by Manchester Fire Department.
APPLICATIONS: The deadline for artist applications is July 31st, 2018 or until all spaces are filled.
Email: Description and digital images (if available) of your work to: KJennings@manchesterrg.com.
NOTICE OF ACCEPTANCE: You will be informed of the status of your application via email. Please make sure it is legible on your application. You will receive set-up instructions and further information before the event.
REFUND POLICY: No refunds for no-shows or cancellations after September 1st.